Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WEDU Holiday Baking Crash Course

I just got an email about an upcoming fun event in the Tampa area.  Central Florida's PBS station, WEDU, is having a Holiday Baking Crash Course hosted by Jack Bishop on November 21st.  Tickets will be $45 and include tips for baking during the holiday season, which baking gear is recommended, an autographed cookbook, and you get to sample holiday cookies and taste-test dark chocolates.  Call 813-254-9338 ext 2241 or check out this website for tickets.

I have to admit that until recently I was a cable tv snob, but I just started watching PBS and have become hooked on several shows.  I'm going to look for Jack Bishop's cooing show now.  If you are looking for something to do with friends or for a different kind of date, then why not check this out?  It's on my birthday, and unfortunately I don't think we have a sitter for that day, but if I get one then I may just see you there!

No comments: